Re: Bread Machines

Cindy Smith <cms@dragon.com>
Fri, 13 Aug 2010 15:29:46 -0400
v110.n027.5
Sorry if this has been discussed before, but I'm looking to buy a
bread machine for both myself and a friend (for his birthday).  He's
an excellent cook and has a garden which he harvests for delicious
salads.  He subscribes to "Food and Wine."  However, he's not really
a bread maker, and I thought I'd get him something not too expensive
to try out.  My bread machine is getting old, and I'm looking for
something that can make long loaves and not those round loaves from
which it is difficult to make sandwich slices.

Thanks in advance!

Yours,

Cindy Smith
cms@dragon.com