Fruitcake

Rosalyn Gorski <rozski@cox.net>
Sat, 3 Jan 2009 09:09:21 -0700
v109.n002.8
Has anyone tried Alton Brown's Free Range Fruitcake?  My nephew did
and gave our family 2 loaves.  Everyone that tasted it raved about
it!  and none of us like fruitcake.  The fruit was moist and tasty
and the bread was dark and moist.  Candied fruits were not used in
this recipe and that made a huge difference.  Give it a try.

And for those of you who "cling" to those "secret" recipes, shame on
you!  That is one of the purposes we are on this earth is to share
and teach one another.  I count a request for one of my recipes as a
blessing.  I believe that to "see one, do one, teach one" is a motto
that every cook/chef should live by.

Happy New Year and happy cooking!

Rosalynn Gorski
rozski@cox.net