White whole wheat flour

"Paul and Ruth Provance" <prmtprovance@erols.com>
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:53:01 -0400
v106.n042.5
Has anyone used the new white whole wheat flour in their
breadmaking?  I would like to try it but am wondering if I use my
regular whole wheat recipe or a white flour recipe.

I use the White Whole Wheat flour as a direct replacement for the red
wheat flour with no problems.  As a matter of fact, my husband likes
the flavor of the white whole wheat flour better as it is less bitter
than the red wheat flour.  I also sub some white whole wheat for the
all-purpose flour in my pizza dough with great success.

Ruth