Mixer Woes

"Karen Ford" <kdford@worldnet.att.net>
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:03:52 -0700
v106.n024.5
Dear All,

And I do mean all that posted comments about mixers.  I was just
about to purchase a KA 600, when something told me to wait.  Thank
goodness I did! All I can say is, if there has been that dramatic of
a change in the KA mixers, it must be due to the decline in the
quality parts used and cutting corners perhaps even in the design. I
am now looking at the Magic Mill and the Bosch as alternatives. As a
product marketer in a large company, I sure would want to see/hear
about this kind of input if customers were having that kind of
problem with my products, as it will certainly begin to affect the
bottom-line.revenue.  Although, I doubt KA is unaware at this point
if folks have been experiencing problems for this long!

Thanks again for saving me from wasting money and probable disappointment!

Karen