Re: English Muffin request

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 19:48:23 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n038.6
I've made English Muffins at home. The dough is easy to make but
getting them with the nooks and crannies is a bit difficult. You have
to make sure not to overmix the dough and it has to be quite wet.
Also, most recipes call for cooking them on the stovetop and when you
do that, the bottoms can get quite dark quickly but the insides won't
be cooked through. It is the hard part of making them I've found.

I will search out the recipe I used. This was only a few months back.

Good luck finding a good english muffin recipe.

RisaG

Risa's Food Service
http://www.geocities.com/radiorlg
Updated 9/02/05