Kitchen Aid Pasta Attachment

Judy Kennard <judykenn@yahoo.com>
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:51:52 -0700 (PDT)
v105.n036.7
I have a Kitchen Aid Mixer and bought the pasta extruding
attachment.  Man, what a mistake!  I swear, it was like the Lucy and
Ethel in the Candy Factory episode.  My husband and I tried valiently
to "catch" the pasta as it came extruding out of the thing.  The
object of the game was to catch it and drape it on a drying
rack.  The dough just wasn't the right consistency and my husband
would yell, "GET IT, GET IT, GET IT," as it came squeezing out.  I'd
try to gently take it and put it on the dryer, but it would just fall
apart.  While I was trying to pick it up and mash it back together,
my husband would be yelling to get more!  I was running from counter
to counter in the kitchen, a nervous wreck.  We ended up throwing the
doughy mess away and the pasta attachment went to live in the garage.

Judy