KitchenAid attachments/Accessories, ratings of

"Leigh" <leigh@leighd.net>
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 08:02:08 -0700
v105.n035.7
Hi Mike -

I'd like to get the grain mill; haven't been willing to spend the
money thus far.  I do have the food grinder.  I grind all the
hamburger my family eats. I like being able to control the quality of
meat and quantity of fat.  I'm happy with it.  It works well for
other things but that's the main way I use it.  I recently bought the
sausage stuffer but have yet to try it.

It is entirely possible that it is my technique, but I have not been
satisfied with the pasta maker and plates.  I ended up buying a
separate appliance.  The problem could well have been not quite
properly prepared pasta dough, but I got a mess out the other side of
the pasta maker.  The pasta roller set looks promising; I just saw
that for the first time recently.  Having already bought the other
appliance, I have not used it.

Leigh