Bagel Disaster & Bread machine

"S&R Ash" <db1753@dragonbbs.com>
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:17:53 -0400
v103.n021.6
I had to laugh about that one as I too have had a time trying to make them
at home when I can now buy them at the deli. It is so sad to have them go
wrong when you invest all that time to making them at home.

My brother in law sent me home with a used bread machine which I will be
trying out soon. It is a MISTER LOAF machine. Anyone know about them? He
said if that doesn't work he has another one I can bring and try. He
daughter gets them at garage sales and pays less than 5 dollars. I am not
out anything but time and dough if it doesn't work.

I have some health problems and think the machine will be of help to me to
at least knead dough, which is getting hard for me to do. Can one knead
dough in most machines then go on and make the breads the other way?

Sue Ellen