Which Bosch mixer?

Barbara Ross <BarbaraRoss@comcast.net>
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 17:00:13 -0400
v102.n045.5
I have stripped 3 Kitchen Aid mixers.  I got the 6 qt professional (525
watt motor) 16 months ago and that just broke.  They're sending me another
but I think I've had it with Kitchen Aid.  I really bake bread more than
anything.

I've looked at Bosch's based on what others on the list are saying, but
there's several kinds (universal, concept 7, etc).  Which is the best,
strongest mixer out there?  My husband, who is British, says Kenwood was
great, but they're not around.

BTW, I have a new Bosch gas cooktop and I'm NOT happy with it, so Bosch
scares me.

Barb Ross
NJ