looking for ct 1 dough conditioner

"Joan and Larry Ross" <rosskat@pipeline.com>
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 05:23:27 -0500
v101.n053.4
Dear Bread Bakers

Years ago there was a gentleman ( Mr. Frankel/Franzel? ) who worked at a
place in Florida ( Delta Rehab I think ) that use to sell C T 1 dough
conditioner in 1 lb bags I believe. I am not sure if this gentleman is
still alive or that the product is for sale anymore. However I'd like to
purchase more of that particular product. Any leads appreciated.

thanks
Joan

[[Editor's note: The man's name was Irwin Franzel and he passed away Sept
30, 1997. But perhaps someone has found an dough conditioner similar to his.]]

Visit Joan and Larry's Homepage
Home of: Joan's  Baking and Culinary Adventures
http://www.pipeline.com/~rosskat/