Refreshing Bread

Terry Vlossak <tvlossak@yahoo.com>
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:42:12 -0700 (PDT)
v101.n024.2
Hello Fellow Bread Bakers!
After responding to other's questions, now I have one.
  What have my fellow experts found works best for
refreshing a loaf of bread?  My husband and I love
crusty bread, and Werner's posting started me
thinking.  At what temperature, and for how long?  Do
we put some loaves in the oven for a shorter amount of
time than others?  Does shape make a difference?
Whole wheat versus white?  I usually make a version of
the Pane Pugliese that was posted, what, last summer?
And throw in flax seeds, clipped (cooked) oats,
sunflower seeds, etc., etc.  It always comes out
great.
So, my friends, what are your experiences?  I look
forward to your feedback.
Terry