Breadmaker Bread

"SunnyG" <SunnyG@micron.net>
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:41:42 -0700
v101.n016.18
I am not a gourmet eater or cooker or baker. My opinion is not educated or
fussy. But ... my mom baked us homemade white bread when we were kids (which
of course we didn't like because it didn't come from the store), and I
wanted my homemade breadmaker bread (of all colors) to look like it was
mom's homemade.
I live in Sun Valley, Idaho, so have to follow usual high altitude
directions. I've had a Zo for almost 10 years. Somewhere along the line I
substituted an egg for 1/8 cup water. I also add all kinds of healthy seeds
to my bread, primarily flaxseed. I think my whole-grain bread comes out airy
and open-textured like mom's homemade and not dense and "regular" like
store-bought or pre-egg breadmaker.
Can anyone confirm that this is legitimate and not my humble biased opinion?
Sunny <>< in Sun Valley with Elise the Aerial Indomitable Incorrigible
(Irresistible) and Esprit the Attitude Expensive