King Arthur's subscription

SloSherri@aol.com
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:28:03 EDT
v100.n056.16
<<It's August & the month that King Arthur* gives a freebie baking
subscription
if you order 100 bucks worth of stuff....has anybody ever subscribed to it?>>

Robin,

I've subscribed to the baking sheet for about 8 years, and I still really
enjoy it.  There's no advertising, and I particularly enjoy the science that
they will sometimes cover (i.e., why a certain recipe would fail, or what
needs to happen chemically in baking, etc.).

I've gotten many, many wonderful recipes over the years from it, and can
recommend the baking sheet wholeheartedly.  As far as getting it "free," in
exchange for $100 worth of stuff, if you need the stuff, then do it that way
(it would amount to a 20% discount, in essence).  If you don't just send away
for one free issue; I believe KA still will send you one to try out.

Sherri