Re: Request for Irish Brown Bread Recipes

"Joni Repasch" <jrepasch@infi.net>
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 13:04:38 -0700
v100.n056.10
Richard Walker asked about recipes for Irish Brown Bread in BB 100-053.6.

Here is a wonderful web site for finding all kinds of things: goggle.com/

When you get to this site just type in "Irish Brown Bread" in the search
menu. I found numerous recipes, but only one that included yeast. This
recipe, by the way, uses a bread machine. It was submitted by our own Reggie
Dwork in 1996. Perhaps Reggie can let us know what she thought of this
particular recipe and how it can be made using the manual method.

Because I've had a request from a friend who raved about some wonderful
Irish brown bread she ate while in Ireland, I've downloaded a number of the
recipes found on this web site and will try a few.

Should anyone like copies of these recipes, please e-mail me.

Richard, hope this helps,

joni