Re: Convection baking

SloSherri@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 12:52:15 EDT
v100.n051.7
In a message dated 07/08/2000 4:25:02 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
bread-bakers-errors@lists.best.com writes:

<< Does
  anyone have any recommendations and/or warnings about the convection baking
  with breads. >>

Jenny,

I purchased a viking range a few months ago (the small one at 30").  It is
WONDERFUL, and what I particularly like about it is that it has no
electronics.  It is just a monster in terms of the way it is built, and I am
totally in love with it.  The only extra that it has is a convection option,
which I have used with great success.  It is very simple to convert a recipe.
  Essentially, I just reduce the temperature 25 degrees and cook for the same
amount of time.  Voila!!

Sherri