[Fwd: great bread recipes link]

Ann Gunnett <gunnett@erols.com>
Sat, 08 Jul 2000 09:33:02 -0400
Father Dominic's recipes.  He's the baker on "Breaking Bread with Father
Dominic"- the 13 week PBS series that came on last fall.  I recently baked
his raisin bread, white bread and basic rolls.  They were outstanding! The
show is enjoyable-- "It's bread-- its going to forgive you" The web address
is:

http://www.breaking-bread.com.

He has recipes posted there, information about the TV show and a link to
allow you to buy the cookbook that goes with the show.  I highly recommend
it! The cookbook and web site have both traditional and bread machine
versions of the recipes. If someone else has commented and I missed the
post, my apologies!

Ann