Gluten free bread

Paul and Ruth Provance <prmtprovance@erols.com>
Sat, 08 Jul 2000 09:29:49 -0400
v100.n051.6
Dear Patricia,

I am a member of the bread bakers list, and I saved a digest that had a
whole slew of gluten-free bread recipes.  It is digest v099.n024.  You
might try looking for it in the archives.  If you can't find it, I can
forward it to you.

I don't have the problem myself, but it comes up often enough on this
list, that I saved some stuff to share with people who need it.  I have
9 other gluten-free related messages in that file, too, if you are
interested, but the digest is very long and has lots of recipes in it
that might interest you, and also some information on the listserv from
which it came.

Good Luck.

Ruth

<><