Focaccia

"Diane M. Beeckler" <dmbeeckl@scrtc.com>
Sat, 6 May 2000 13:42:19 -0500
v100.n041.7
Greetings from a long time lurker:  Does anyone out there have some good
focaccia recipes?  I have Lora Brody's book and it has many, but I'm looking
especially for one with walnuts.  If you've never tried this type of bread,
give it a whirl.  Especially the Potato Caraway Focaccia in Brody's book.

On another subject.  I have a Regal K6743 bread machine.  It's probably five
years old or so.  I had to replace the bread pan. They are no longer
repairing the seals as they once did.  But it's still worth the price -
$27.50 for a new pan and dough paddle.  I love my Regal, and am not ready to
go hunting for a replacement.

Let's hear from you focaccia lovers out there.

Diane