[no subject]

pumpkinpie475@juno.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 15:25:12 -0600
v100.n025.3
 > Kathy,
 >   I'm not sure exactly what kind of bread recipe you had, but here
 > is one
 > that would work very well with those ingredients.  I've made it in
 > all
 > kinds of variations, depending on my mood of the day or taste
 > cravings!
 > Recipe pasted below...you can find lots more bread recipes on my Web
 > site.
 >  Some of those would also be compatible with the ingredients you've
 > got.
 >
 > Enjoy,
 > Joan
 > --

Joan,
Thanks so much for replying to me.  Out of desperation, after searching for
the recipe on the Internet again and not finding the recipe, we went ahead
and used the olives and cheese in a foccacia bread recipe.  Lora Brody
suggested that to me, so I went ahead and tried it.  I use that foccacia
recipe all of the time, and we love it.  When I used it this time with the
olives and cheese, it did not have the same texture that we so much enjoy,
but the taste was very good.  I will use your recipe next time very soon,
and I will let you know how it comes out.  Thank you so much for sending it
to me.

I did go to your website.  Thank you!  It looks very nice.  We really enjoy
getting more scone recipes, and I also am always looking for biscotti
recipes, so I put your site on my favorites to use in the future.
Thanks,
Kathy

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.