Recipe Search

"Thomas A. Davey" <tdavey@marcus-online.net>
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:13:07 -0500
v099.n053.7
In a 11 Oct 1999 posting, Marie Lim asked about white roll recipes from the
original Betty Crocker Cookbook.  These cook books are hard to come by now,
but it was recently republished by McMillan, Inc.  It is under a new binding
size, but it was reproduced exactly the same as the original (mistakes and
all).  I dare say that you could find it at most larger book stores. My wife
got a copy through the Doubleday Book Club.  The title is "Betty Crocker's
Picture Cook Book", just like the original 1950 edition.