cinnamon bread request

Takt EZ <TaktEZ@aol.com>
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 21:45:32 EDT
v098.n030.17
>Hi, everyone.

>Does anyone have a good bread machine recipe for cinnamon bread?
>The kind with a swirl of cinnamon through it?

>In general, I make dough in my bread machine, then bake it in the oven. I'm
>guessing I would have to make some sort of sweet dough, roll it out, spread
it
>with cinnamon and sugar, roll it up like a jellyroll, and then bake it in a
>loaf pan?

>I would appreciate any help with this!

>-jenni

Hi Jenni

Here's my recipe for "swirled" raisin bread.  It's great toasted.  You can put
a white icing on the top of you like but I don't because it screws up the
toaster.

Hope this recipe works for you.  Holler if you've got any questions.

Happy Baking!

Don

                  *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                           Rolled Raisin Bread

Recipe By     :TaktEZ@aol.com
Serving Size  : 18   Preparation Time :3:30
Categories    : Breads: Yeast

          DOUGH
    3/4  cup           hot water --plus 2 T water
   4      tablespoons   margarine, unsalted
   1                    egg
     1/4  cup           potato flakes
     1/2  teaspoon      salt
   4      tablespoons   sugar
   2      tablespoons   nonfat dry milk
     1/8  teaspoon      ascorbic acid
   3      cups          bread flour
   2 1/2  teaspoons     yeast

   1      cup           raisins

          FILLING
   2      tablespoons   margarine -- melted
     1/4  cup           sugar -- mixed with next item
   2      tablespoons   cinnamon

Place in all dough ingredients except raisins in machine in manufacturers
recommended order and process in raisin bread mode.  When "Add Ingredient"
signal sounds, add raisins.
When the cycle is completed, do the following:
On a board, roll out the dough into a rectangle 9"x25", brush dough with
melted margarine and sprinkle the sugar cinnamon mixture evenly over the top.
Roll dough along short edge to form 9 in.loaf and seal edges.
Place in a well greased 9"x5" loaf pan.  Raise until doubled in bulk.  45 min.
to 1 hr. then bake at 350 F for about 30 min.