Re: Raisin bread recipe request

"Bill Hatcher" <bhatcher@gc.net>
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 07:03:25 -0400
v097.n064.20
Below is the one from my Regal recipe book that accompanied the ABM.  I make it
frequently and we enjoy it very much.

Regards.

----
Bill Hatcher
bhatcher@gc.net
Southampton County, Virginia, USA

>--------------- MESSAGE bread-bakers.v097.n062.3 ---------------
>From: Rosallind Joyner <rjoyner@stic.net>
>Subject: Raisin bread recipe request
>Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 21:05:13 -0500
>
>I recently brought a bread maker and have been looking on the shelves for a
>mix for raisin bread; with no success.  The recipe book that came with it
>is also of no help.  I would love to make this for my daughter who loved
>raisin bread as a child.  Does anyone know of a recipe?

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *
                          Cinnamon-Raisin Bread
Recipe By     : Adapted from Regal Breadmaker Book
Serving Size  : 10   Preparation Time :4:20
Categories    : Bread Machine                    To/From Breadlist
   1 1/3  c             Water
   2      tbsp          Butter, margaine or oil
   2      tsp           Salt
   2      tsp           Cinammon
   3 1/2  c             Bread flour
   3      tbsp          Sugar
   2      tbsp          Dry milk
   1      c             Nuts (optional) -- chopped
   2 1/2  tsp           Yeast
   1      c             Raisins
For large (1 1/2 pound)  loaf.
Place all ingredients except raisins in pan in order given.
Use nut/fruit setting, adding raisins when machine chimes.
If raisins do not mix into dough properly, try dusting them lightly with flour
next time.  Also add raisins/nuts slowly, rather than all at once.
We actually prefer this bread made with dates instead of raisins.