Too large loaves?

Krugman Household <krugman1@wwnet.com>
Tue, 20 May 1997 13:41:28 -0400
v097.n037.13
This may sound really dumb but my problem is that my loaves are too
high.
 I don't bake my bread in the Zoji. I do the dough only cycle as I like
shaping it myself.  I use most of my bread in school lunches and the
size of loaf out of the Zoji just doesn't work with our sandwich bags.
So, I take the bread out after the dough cycle.  I place it in a greased
glass loaf pan and allow it to rise.  I had a height that I thought was
perfect.  Great shape, great height everything great!
   Then I placed my "perfect" loaf in a 400~ oven and bam! it rose
instantly to heights I didn't want or need.  How do I keep this from
happening? I suddenly had a very very large oversized loaf.
   Any suggestions would help.
     Karen