Re: Smaller Machines??

Joyce L Owen <jowen@OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 15:52:04 +0100
v097.n033.18
Marilyn Gardner asked whether bread machines are available which make
loaves smaller than 1 1/2 lbs.  I'm pretty sure you can make smaller loaves
in any bread machine.  My 1 1/2 lb Zo has recipes for smaller loaves,
though I have never tried one (we go through the 1 1/2 lbs loaves fast
enough!).  Marilyn, why don't you just try a smaller recipe in your
machine?  Let us know if it works!  Good luck.
Joyce

>I have a Breadman bread machine, 1 1/2 loaf size, and am very happy with
>it.  I have a couple of relatives who live alone and am wondering if
>there are any machines that make smaller loafs.  I wouldn't mind getting
>one for my family of 4 also.  It's nice to have that wonderful smell of
>baking bread.  Since breadmakers are so easy I wouldn't mind making a
>smaller amount every day or two.  Thanks.

Joyce L. Owen           jowen@oregon.uoregon.edu
Eugene OR
Visit the Website of the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund, Inc.
http://www.rio.com/~fafund