Home Bread-Bakers v097.n003.3

Zoji Baking Times

"Ron Cochran" <cochran@vbe.com>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 17:43:03 -0600
I have just learned by using the "homemade" cycle on my Zoji machine that
you can reduce the bake time on the normal white-wheat cycle from its
50-55min.  programmed time (not sure, the table gives a range) to 40min.,
with no bad effects on the bread.  It still gets done!

I had been told that the 85min. bake time of the cake cycle was much longer
than it needed to be, but I did not know that the same was true for the
white-wheat cycle.

I plan to make a homemade cycle for white-wheat with the shorter bake time
in hopes of making bread that is not as dry.

Take care!

Ron Cochran
1002 Pembrook Dr.
Neenah, WI  54956

"If you don't learn anything from your mistakes,
then there's no sense in making them!"