[no subject]

"Rose" <rmsy@gworld.net>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 15:39:49 +0800
v097.n003.2
If you want to make thin base pizza, you should use plain flour (cake
flour) instead of bread flour, put in a little bit of beer say 1-2 oz
instead  of water, then you will have very crispy biscuit like crust.

For thick base (bread base), put the dough inside the refrigerator to rise,
 therefore you will need longer rising time, I leave mine in the
refrigerator for overnight, then, you can roll out you pizza base to nice
round shape  and  desire thickness easily.

If you are in a hurry, you can put the dough in the freezer for 30 mins
before rolling out, and leave to rise to double in a warm place.

Rose
good luck, good health, God bless you!
rmsy@gworld.net

We have a problem when making pizza dough of being able to roll out the
dough thin enough to suit our tastes. I was wondering if anyone knows of
any tricks of the trade, such a simple dough additive, to get the dough to
relax enough to roll it out thinner.

Thanks,
Marc