Bread Cornucopia

Marta Anders <hiswitness@earthlink.net>
Mon, 02 Dec 1996 08:01:33 +0000
v096.n064.4
Hi, I'm new to this list and I'm really enjoying it.  I used to bake
bread by hand, but got out of the habit, so two years ago my husband got
me my first bread machine.  We love it!

On the last digest, someone posted the idea about the bread cornucopia.
Perfect timing!  I made it to take to Thanksgiving dinner at our
cousin's, and filled it with french bread twists and bread sticks made
from a cheese-onion bread recipe.  I have the cornucopia back in my
freezer and hope to use it once or twice for the holidays.  BTW, I was
able to remove the form after baking.

When we used store-bought bread, we bought a seven grain bread that was
very rich, heavy and nutty, but did not have too much of a whole wheat
taste.  Does anyone have a recipe for something like that?

Please explain what the rules are on re-printing recipes from cookbooks
and other sources.
--
Marta

Skip, Marta and Lizzie (5.5 yo)