Response to Michael Seltzer

Irwin@prodigy.com (MR IRWIN H FRANZEL)
Fri, 8 Nov 1996 10:01:46, -0500
v096.n054.14
Dear Michael,

I saw your note on the BBD and would like to respond, although not exactly
in the manner you requested.

I would be happy to send a copy of our E-Mail catalog to you or anyone
else, who wants one. We are having a holiday special, which started on
November 1, which provides a gift to you consisting of a 17.6 ounce package
of SAF Instant French Yeast, or a one pound bag of CT-1 dough conditioner,
with every purchase of a Zoji S-15A, or a Miracle Mill. These are $7.50
values, and you can take your choice, at no charge with your purchase.

[Catalog and other comments removed...please write directly to
Irwin@prodigy.com (MR IRWIN H FRANZEL) for the catalog...Reggie & Jeff]