Home Bread-Bakers v096.n052.10

Breadpan in Dishwasher

Krugman Household <krugman1@wwnet.com>
Mon, 28 Oct 96 15:44 EST
To the person who wrote asking about putting her Zoji bread pan in the

The manufacturer for ZOJI recommends that the bottom of your Zoji breadpan
NOT be in water any longer than it must be to clean it. Ideally it should
not be submerged either.  I had gotten mine wet soooo many times I finally
had to replace the  pan.  Trust me, it can be expensive.

    Be sure to check out our web page, Krugman Ansley, Genealogy Forum
     Lots of interesting surname files, with links to some of our favorite
         web sites and personal home pages.
    "What do you mean, my Grandparents didn't have kids?"