Breadman Plus

Pamela Bachorz <Pamela_Bachorz@zd.com>
Mon, 16 Sep 1996 16:21:15 -0400 (EDT)
v096.n042.2
Our nearly year-old Breadman Plus is a mess. Everytime we use it, some of the
liquid in the recipe oozes into the baking area below. We do our best to get it
cleaned out, but it never really comes clean...
Of course, if we try to do a timed start bread, a lot of the liquid is gone by
the time the machine comes on.
I think we need a new pan, but haven't had any luck e-mailing or voicemailing
the folks at the company. Has anyone had a similar experience with a Breadman
Plus? Was it, indeed, a new pan that you needed? And where'd you find it?
We'd take it back to the store but it's a long haul.
Thanks in advance to any and all...
-Pam