Thanks for the Digest

marciaf@juno.com (Marcia A Fasy)
Sat, 17 Aug 1996 21:35:28 PST
v096.n032.3
I really enjoy the digest and appreciate your work.  I was amazed at the
number of members!

Here is an unusual bread machine recipe.  Put ingredients in the pan as
directed by your manufacturer.

 Marcia Fasy
Glendale, OR

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                 RED ONION & PECAN BREAD FOR BREADMACHINE

Recipe By     : Lorna
Categories    : Breads, Yeast

   1      package       yeast
   3      cups          flour, white -- bread
   1 1/2  teaspoons     sugar
   1 1/2  teaspoons     salt
   1      cup           water -- warm
   1      tablespoon    water -- warmed
     1/4  cup           butter
     1/2  cup           onion -- red chopped
     3/4  cup           pecans -- chopped

NOTES : 2381 cal   104 gm fat per loaf = 23% fat