Re: Happy with ABM

Becky Pyle <bpyle@nova.org>
Sat, 08 Jun 1996 09:51:36 -0700
v096.n018.5
> Hi to all,
>
>   I enjoy the list so much.
>
> To Donna - I have had the Panasonic Bread Bakery (2lb. loaf) for over a
> year now. I haven't bought any bread, hamburger buns, etc. since. I make everything. This machine has a patented yeast dispensor and I have
never had a failure. The bread has never stuck, the paddle removes with
ease, it sometimes is necessary to add a little water to soften the baked
on bits around the paddle, but as soon a it is wet, one just lifts it
right out. I highly recommend this machine. I was one of the folks who
said I couldn't understand why one would want a ABM. My kitchenaid Mixer
was great. My SIL in North Dakota changed my mind while I was visiting in
May of 95. In fact I bought my ABM in ND and brought it home to VA.

> Franklin - Your deflated bread. You removed the covering too quick. This has happened to me with trays of rolls. It doesn't take much to
disturb the risen dough and cause it to deflate. It is frustrating I
know.