Zoji avail. in Canada and where?

ardee@inforamp.net
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 07:47:31 -0400 (EDT)
v096.n006.4
I live in Toronto and couldn't find the Zo machine here.  I contacted
Zojirushi directly and they said their machine was not available in Canada.
I purchased my S15A from Irwin Franzel of Delta Rehabilitation for US$250
(CPXD31A@prodigy.com  -  phone number (800) 641-9093).  Note, the 1-800#
doesn't access from Canada - send a message via e-mail.They will ship to
Canada, however I had mine sent to my sister in the US and picked it up.

King Arthur Flour in VT.  1-800-827-6836 also sells the machine - cost
slightly higher.

One problem might be getting service under warranty; you would have to ship
the machine to the US for repair.  I love mine.