Wellbuilt equivelant of the DAK bread machine

voyager@halcyon.com (Robert B. Isbell)
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 19:07:10 -0800
v006.n079.11
In a previous article a subscriber wanted to know how to get a new paddle
for their DAK bread machine. I posted an answer to that question with the
"new" company's address and phone #. I also said that there was a Wellbuilt
equivelant to most of the DAK machines. That equivelant is the Wellbuilt
model ABM-100-4. I know from experience that the pan and paddle will fit all
but the original DAK bread machines. I am sure that the lid heating element,
and many other parts will also fit. The electronics are another matter
though. They are not all the same.
voyager@halcyon.com   ... mission, to search the internet for intelligent
life forms.
In real life ... Robert Isbell