response

LoisCon@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 17:51:12 -0500
v006.n072.5
Subj:  Re: bread digest
Date:  Fri, Feb 16, 1996 9:02 AM EDT
From:  bj29@mirage.skypoint.com

For Daniela:
 A method I use when I want to Use a DELAY plus
Dough cycle and my 1# Pana only lets me DELAY on other settings, not dough!

If I have a rough idea when I want my dough to  be done waiting for me????...

Example: If I think I will be coming home about 5 o'clock,

I set my bread machine for:
BASIC CYCLE and set TIMER FOR 6:30 p.m.
What I am trying to do is TRICK my machine.

My machine is planning the ACTUAL BAKING of my BREAD at 6:00!!

I come in the door at 5 or 5:15 or 5:30 and I still have enough time to go
over to the machine and press CANCEL

At this point, the machine is only in RISE, NOT getting HOT or BAKING

When I press CANCEL,
the dough can just SIT there until I really want to use it

I hope you understand??
It is sort of confusing, but it works!

I hope this isn't too confusing.....Bev in MN