Hamburger Buns

Blueiis1@aol.com
Fri, 16 Feb 1996 11:33:24 -0800
v006.n072.2
Hi Everyone! I was reading the recent accolades for Irwin and would like to
add mine. My husband gave me a Zo for Christmas and Irwin has been great
about answering my questions. Thanks Irwin! Now, does anyone have a recipe
for hamburger buns for the bread machine? Also, maybe a tad off subject, I
would love to have the recipe for the Sara Lee Pecan Coffee Cake. I have
tried for a year to get this recipe. I could almost eat a whole one by
myself. Its one of those cakes you hide in the back of the fridge so only you
know where it is!

Thanks

Debbie