Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #61

Chuck Anderson <chester@pclink.com>
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 16:01:13 -0600
v006.n067.18
>From: BrawnyBear@aol.com
>Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 10:40:32 -0500
>Subject: Re: bread-bakers-digest V6 #61
>
>I have been reading this digest for a couple of weeks now.  It appears that
>most of the contributors and using a machine.  Does anyone here still make
>bread by hand??

Not all out here are of the bread machine variety.  I still like to experiment
and get my hands dirty (with flour of course).  I do cheat a little and let
my mixers kneading attachment some of the muscle work.

I would be interested in recipes geared more toward non-machine bread...
anyone else have some......

ps.  I'm particular to sourdough recipes if you have them.

Chuck Anderson
chester@pclink.com
chucka@mpls.mort.com

If you're not part of the solution,
  you're part of the problem.  - Eldridge Cleaver