Help! Bread sticks to my paddle

jonathan@cyberus.ca (Jonathan File)
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 16:39:59 -0500
v006.n067.17
I've got a Westbend bread maker.  It is about 1.5 years old now.  For the
last while, I've had a heck of a time getting my loaf out of the pan...the
reason being, the paddle won't come out of the cooked loaf.  With much
banging and shaking, the loaf finally comes out, tearing a huge chunk of
bread out of the bottom of the loaf.  Has anyone else had that problem?  Any
suggestions?  I've tried cooking sprays, but they don't help.  I may need to
buy a new paddle, but I thought I would check here, to see if anyone has any
ideas.

Thanks,
Jonathan