Time delays on bread machines

reedan@globalone.net (Daniela Sciaky)
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 09:57:14 -0500
v006.n067.6
I'm just curious about the newest and latest and greatest bread machines. I
have an antique by anyone elses standards-a 1 lb Panasonic that was bought
about 5-6 years ago. It has four types of cycles, ie bake light, bake dark,
dough and another that I forget. There are no crust type settings. One very
nice feature is that it adds the yeast separately after the first kneading.

I have found that I am using the dough cycle more and more to make things
like pizza dough and breads that need to be shaped. Sometimes I don't have
the time to wait for the dough to be made or I miss-time and realize that
the dough will be ready when I'm in transit somewhere. Is there a machine
that has DELAY DOUGH? Since my yeast is added separately it shouldn't be
any different than doing a delay bake.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Daniela