Zoji and stuck blade

SHIRLEY M JOHNSON <SJOHNSON@vaxa.clarion.edu>
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 17:40:02 -0500 (EST)
v006.n010.13
I've had a Zoji since Christmas and have made many loaves of bread following
the instructions in the booklet that came with it (for basic white bread,
that is).  I've never had a problem with the bread sticking or the bottom
of the loaf tearing.  Usually, I take the bread out as soon as its comleted
baking (I don't wait for the cool-down cycle to complete).  The blade
remains in the pan and is difficult to remove, however, I've discovered that
if I put little water in the pan--enough to cover the blade-- and let it sit
for a couple of hours-- the blade easily pulls off for cleaning.