QUESTION- delayed bake opt

"Krissy Recktenwald" <Krissy_Recktenwald@star9gate.mitre.org>
10 May 1994 13:00:53 -0500
v005.n019.3
                       Subject:                       Time:1:00 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          QUESTION:  delayed bake option...  Date:5/10/94
I returned a bread machine because every loaf I attempted on the
delayed bake option (up to 13 hours) did not rise.  I had tried each
recipe on normal bake and the loaves rose perfectly, so I suspect
that the yeast got damp while it was sitting in the bread machine,
even though I had layered liquids, solids, yeast as directed.  Has
anyone had success with delayed bake (if so what brand machine), or
do I have to buy a machine with a yeast dispenser?
thanks, krissy