Re: BREAD Digest V4 #4

meridiem@lamar.ColoState.EDU (Jill Engel)
Wed, 27 Jan 93 23:50:15 -0700

The way I've found to get even sandwich size slices is to tip the loaf on
its side and slice it, such that the slices are circular.  These are about
sandwich size and if you use loose fillings, it works well.  For parties,
I usually slice wedges, but these are not consistant..  still yummy though.

And for the person asking about different breadmakers, I'm another satisfied
DAK owner.  No problems at all and I love the glass dome...

                                                            Jill