Bread machine cookbook using weights?

Carolyn Taylor <ctaylor3129@gmx.com>
Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:24:34 -0800
v116.n046.6
Can someone recommend a good bread machine cookbook that uses the
weight of at least the dry ingredients as a measure? My arthritis has
encouraged me to start using a bread machine and I have always found
consistent results easier when measuring by weight.

Carolyn Taylor

[[Editor's note: we have had good results using 4.25 oz (120g) per 1
cup of flour. We weigh flour and water in grams because our scale is
more precise in metric (1g vs 0.25oz steps). Other ingredients are
mostly done by volume. King Arthur has a weight chart
<http://www.kingarthurflour.com/learn/ingredient-weight-chart.html>.]]