peanut butter English muffins?

Sue <sue.interport@rcn.com>
Mon, 12 Sep 2016 11:20:10 -0400 (EDT)
v116.n034.3
Hi Reggie et al.

In the summer I only make bread machine breads because I don't use
the oven when it's hot out. Even then, only enough for sandwiches.
But I do read the list as soon as it comes!

I have an on-going project that perhaps someone could help with. Last
spring I was working on peanut butter English muffins. The dough
smelled wonderful but when I made the muffins (on the griddle) there
was no peanut flavor in the finished product. None at all. I tried
different brands of pb and I tried pb powder. I did manage to get a
little flavor (and some nice crunch) by adding chopped roasted
peanuts, but not nearly enough. Maybe dark sesame oil will pump it up.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA,
Sue