Bread baking table for sale

Alison Stanley <drstanleya@gmail.com>
Sat, 9 Jul 2016 12:49:30 -0700
v116.n025.2
Hi there,

I don't know how or if this is possible, but I  live in Southern
California and I have a very nice bread baking table on wheels that
is in excellent condition.  I bought it at a restaurant supply store
when I was at the peak of my bread baking craze.  It measures 48 x 30.

Well, I have moved on from bread to other culinary adventures and I
would like to sell it.  Posting it to eBay and Craigslist have not
been successful, so I am trying to reach the baking community.  I
paid $500 for it - really, and I am willing to sell it for $350, but
the buyer must pick it up unless he or she wants to pay to have it shipped.

Thanks for any help you can offer,

Alison Stanley