Banana Muffins II

"Jeff Kreitman" <jeffkreitman@gmail.com>
Mon, 6 Jun 2016 18:06:39 -0400
v116.n020.4
Hi Reggie,

Thanks for all of your hard work in maintaining this list.  It's one
of my favorite emails to receive each week!

These are my favorite banana muffins to make.
<http://allrecipes.com/recipe/42719/banana-muffins-ii/>

You can make them in a 8x4 loaf pan as well but I find the top gets a
bit too done for my taste before the center sets.  I should probably
experiment with lowering the oven temp to fix this but haven't had
time.   We did a huge cookie donation for the teachers around
Christmas time and while they greatly appreciated all of the cookies,
this was the only recipe they asked for!!

Enjoy,
Jeff