Butterscotch Banana Yeast Bread

Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:59:57 -0700
v113.n036.5
I know this sounds like a strange bread but you will never know until
you try it.  Might be pretty good although we haven't tried it.  It
sounds really "different" to me but interesting.

Reggie

* Exported from MasterCook *

                       Butterscotch Banana Yeast Bread

Recipe By     :Submitted by: roxiechan
Serving Size  : 8     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                   Bread-Bakers Mailing List
                  Breads                          Low Fat
                  Nuts

                          Makes 1 loaf:
    1 1/2           cups  mashed ripe bananas
       1/4           cup  buttermilk
       1/2           cup  sour cream
       1/4           cup  carmel-flavored topping
    1         tablespoon  vegetable oil
       1/2      teaspoon  salt
       1/2      teaspoon  grated nutmeg
    3               cups  bread flour
       1/4           cup  cornmeal
    1         tablespoon  active dry yeast
       1/2           cup  butterscotch chips
       1/2           cup  pecan pieces

This yeast banana bread is made in the bread machine, with
buttermilk, sour cream and caramel topping, plus butterscotch chips
and pecans added later in the cycle.

Place all ingredients except chips and nuts in a bread machine in the
order given by the manual instructions. Process on basic bread cycle.
At the end of the first kneading cycle, add the chips and nuts. Allow
machine to continue and bake.

Source:
    "http://bread.betterrecipes.com/";

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 382 Calories; 11g Fat (25.4%
calories from fat); 9g Protein; 64g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber;
8mg Cholesterol; 156mg Sodium.  Exchanges: 3 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean
Meat; 1/2 Fruit; 0 Non-Fat Milk; 2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.