2 Ingredient (Pizza) Dough

Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:47:33 -0700
v113.n036.4
* Exported from MasterCook *

                          2 Ingredient (Pizza) Dough

Recipe By     :This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot.
Serving Size  : 1     Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread-Bakers Mailing List       Italian
                  Pizza                           Want to try

    1                cup  self raising flour
    1                cup  Greek yogurt -- or natural
                          extra flour -- for dusting the board

This quantity is suitable for one pizza. This makes a great base that
you can use for so many other things such as cheese and bacon scrolls
and garlic bread. If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it,
just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it
comes together.  I thought in the beginning that there was no way
this will work but as I kneaded it, the dough became pliable and stretchy.

Source:
    "pizzaoven.com"

Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 0 Calories; 0g Fat (0.0%
calories from fat); 0g Protein; 0g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber;
0mg Cholesterol; 0mg Sodium.