Re: muffins

Judy L <bh628@yahoo.com>
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 05:31:29 -0800 (PST)
v113.n009.1
on the muffin recipe, what does 1/4" dice for the sugar mean?  And
what's 1 sea salt ground cinnamon?

I am looking for lowfat/low sugar mufffin recipes for my hubby's snacks.

Judy

[[Editor's note: sorry about that - here is the corrected ingredient
list for the Carrot Apple Muffins. The complete corrected recipe is
on the web <http://www.bread-bakers.com/archives/digests/v113n008txt>.]]

     1 1/4           cups  whole wheat flour
        1/4           cup  sugar
     1           teaspoon  ground cinnamon
        1/2      teaspoon  baking powder -- non-aluminum
        1/2      teaspoon  baking soda
        1/4      teaspoon  sea salt
     1                cup  grated carrots
        1/2           cup  unsweetened applesauce
     2              large  eggs -- lightly beaten
        1/4           cup  milk
        1/4           cup  canola oil -- or safflower oil
     1           teaspoon  real vanilla extract