Kitchen Aid mixers

Judie Ashford <judieashford@earthlink.net>
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 20:10:41 -0700
v112.n001.1
I have a mid-80's Kitchen Aid five-quart mixer in storage that I am
about to see for the first time since 1998.  Here's hoping that it
works!  ;-> I had made hundreds of loaves of bread on it in the 90's,
so am anxious to fire it up again.  I've been using a very nice
Zojirushi automatic bread machine for the last five or so years, and
have been happy with that process.

Does anyone know when the "cut off" seems to be where the Kitchen Aid
appliances went from quality to quantity?  I have most of the
accessory units, so am really hoping to get some use out of it.

The Kitchen Aid mixer has been in storage in the dry, dry desert
atmosphere of southeast Arizona, so it probably itsn't moldy, but I
have no idea what I will find when I unpack it.

Here's hoping!
Judie Ashford